Mix magazine Spring Summer 2013 issue 28 – OUT NOW!
Mix magazine Spring Summer 2013 issue 28 is available to purchase now!
To order your copy please visit www.globalcolor.co.uk/shop or contact us at email@example.com.
Here is the content for issue 28 of Mix magazine:
- Observer: Brands, people, concepts, shows, garden accessories, furniture, architecture, technology, walls, glass, cars, trends, materials, bathrooms, surface treatments, lighting.
- Colour Focus: Colour focused micro trends; in this issue, neon, white, black, turquoise, sunshine yellow, copper and brown, plus Mix Trends’ newest colour palettes revealed.
- Show previews: Design Tokyo, Furnitex, TexWorld USA, Helsinki Design Week, Tent London, INDEX – International Design Exhibition.
- Features: What’s next for prefab? Tints of nature, A whiter shade of pale, Interview with Inga Sempe.
- Market analysis: 2012 Olympics: Playing Games: Robert Urquhrat evaluates the design legacy for London.
- Industry & Technology: Industry update, Hotel Bathrooms, De Matos Ryan, kbb Birmingham, Tent London, Technology update, New developments in flooring.
- Colour Trend Predictions: Mix Trends’ Spring Summer 2013 colour forecast, focusing on forthcoming trends Precious and Block.
- Materials: Fabric and wall treatments update, Milan: the latest trends in finishes and surfaces, Mix materials micro trends.