Mix magazine Autumn Winter 2013/14 – OUT NOW!
Mix magazine Autumn Winter 2013/14 issue 29 is available to purchase now!
To order your copy please visit www.globalcolor.co.uk/shop.php or contact us at email@example.com.
Contents for issue 29:
- Observer: Brands, people, concepts, shows, garden accessories, furniture, architecture, technology, walls, glass, cars, trends, materials, bathrooms, surface treatments, lighting.
- Colour Focus: Colour focused micro trends; in this issue, claret, flesh, peppermint, petrol green, tomato, sky blue and amethyst, plus Mix Trends’ newest colour palettes revealed
- Show previews: Maison & Objet, MoOD, 100% Design, Trend Trail by Mix at Tent London, Cersaie, Decorex International
- Features: Many Ways To Make, Auto China, A Grand Plan, Serious Fun with Richard Hutten, Latest trends in bathroom design
- Market analysis: Finland: Simon Jones reports from the World Design Capital Helsinki
- Industry & Technology: Industry update: kitchen appliances, Wayfinding Graphics, Show Preview: London Design Festival, Interview: Lesley-Ann Blamire, New Developments in…Fibres, Company Profile: Graham & Brown, Experiential Hotels, Technology Update
- Trend Information:
- Colour Trend Predictions: Mix Trends’ Autumn Winter 2013/14 colour forecast, focusing on forthcoming trends Flint and Storm.
- Materials: Fabric and wall treatments update, Proposte: the latest trends in finishes and surfaces, Mix materials micro trends