The home of Mix Publications, bringing you all the latest colour and design trend information!
New Designers 2013 is just around the corner and here at Mix we are excited about this prestigious graduate event.
Taking place over two weeks, with eight distinct design zones and two awards evenings, New Designers is the UK’s most important emerging design exhibition, full of innovation and fresh thinking.
This exhibition always proves to be a fantastic platform for our trend team to gain an insight into what themes we can see coming through from a new generation of designers.
Part 1 (26-29 June):
– Textiles, Fashion & Accessories
– Contemporary Applied Arts
(inc. Ceramics & Glass)
– Jewellery & Precious Metalwork
– One Year On
Part 2 (03-06 July):
– Furniture & Product Design (inc. Industrial Design)
– Visual Communications (Graphic Design & Illustration)
– Spatial Design (inc. Architecture & Interior Design)
– New for 2013: Prime Cuts (Motion Arts)
– One Year On
We are delighted to be a part of this exhibition and you can catch our seminar in Part 1 on Friday 28th June ‘Key Colour and Material Trends for Spring Summer 2014’. Our Colour Trend Creative Hannah Malein will explore how our colour trend stories Veil, Burst, Phase and Ping will inform colour choices, inspire design concepts and influence material applications in the coming year.
For more information about New Designers click here.
For full details about our seminar click here.